Microseismic Imaging of Hydraulic Fracturing – A Summary
Buenos Aires: DATES
Course Fee: $2,500 USD
Geophysicists, Geologists, Reservoir Engineers & Managers who are interested in learning more about the use of microseismic imaging as a hydraulic fracture stimulation diagnostic tool.
Insert pretty MS project picture -- Khaled will provide
What You Will Learn
- Gain a clear understanding and new appreciation of microseismic imaging technology and how it generates "ground true" diagnostics of hydraulic fracturing campaigns
- Discover the what’s, how’s and why’s of microseismic imaging and the rock-solid science at its foundation
- Go beyond the “dots” and learn how microseismic acquisition planning, field acquisition strategies, processing workflows and interpretation correlate to the earth model
- Learn how microseismic event clouds quantify the stimulated rock volume
- Become a confident, discerning user and evaluator of the technology that has become a critical partner in the development of horizontal, multi-stage hydraulic fracture stimulations
See the Complete Course Description <Link to PDF>
Registrants will receive an invoice via email within 3-5 business days.