ShaleTech 2012, August 21-22 – Houston
SIGMA³ is pleased to be the Gold Sponsor of the World Oil ShaleTech™ Conference!
August 21-22, 2012 in Houston
Jorge Machnizh, SIGMA³ CEO, has joined the ShaleTech Advisory Board and is looking forward to working with this distinguished group of oil & gas executives from across the industry on what will be a full program of relevant and business-critical information for what's happening in today's global shale reservoirs.
SAVE 20% on delegate registration!
ShaleTech (ShaleEnergy Technology Conference) is one of the industry's premier links between the latest advancements in shale energy exploration and production technology, and the companies and indviduals looking to benefit from these innovations. The conference offers attendees the opportunity to engage in live, real-world conversation about the shale energy industry, including Eagle Ford, Haynesville, and Bakken.
Why Attend ShaleTech™ 2012?
- Gain a wealth of knowledge from a high-level technical program selected by our esteemed advisory board
- Abraxas Petroleum – Robert L.G. Watson, CEO
- Anadarko – Chris Doyle, General Manager, Marcellus Shale
- Baker Hughes – Rustom K. Mody, VP Technology
- Daneshy Consulting Int'l – Ali Daneshy, President
- Forest Oil – Cecil Colwell, Senior Vice President Worldwide Drilling
- Halliburton – Glenda Wylie, Director of Technical Marketing
- Ingrain – Dr. Henrique Tono, Chairman
- NETL – William Pike, Leonardo Technologies, Inc. Contractor to DOE National Energy Technology Laboratory U.S. Department of Energy
- SIGMA³ integrated Reservoir Solutions – Jorge Machnizh, CEO
- Shell – Jose Mota, Well Engineering
- Texas Railroad Commission – Gil Bujano, Deputy Director, Oil and Gas Division
- World Oil – Kurt Abraham, Executive Editor
- Share knowledge and network with engineers and company officials actively involved in the exploration, drilling and production of shale oil and gas at major plays throughout North America
- Stay connected to the latest information on the operations, regulations and technology in North American shale plays
- Learn challenges specific to shale energy and how operators have overcome them
- Hear firsthand how operators have increased efficiency through the application of new technologies
- Learn from case studies how technology has increased production in certain areas
Westin Memorial City
945 Gessner Rd.
Houston, TX 77024