Optimize Shale Reservoirs with Integrated GeoEngineering™ Solutions
Optimizing production and EUR – especially in the shale game where every play is different and reservoir properties can change from well to well – involves a lot of variables.
For this reason, the need for geoscientists and engineers to work together to address key reservoir questions has never been greater. True optimization opportunities exist for E&P companies willing to make the jump from siloed geoscience and engineering departments to true GeoEngineering™ asset teams.
Drive Production & Performance through an Integrated GeoEngineering Approach
From reservoir geophysics, geohazard prediction, microseismic monitoring, and fracture and completion engineering, SIGMA³ is leading the way in bringing asset-scale reservoir optimization to the industry. Through a truly integrated, reservoir-centric portfolio of technology, expertise and services, we provide the highest level of service and software technologies to help you answer critical questions:
- What areas will be the most productive and profitable sweet spot targets?
- How do we drill the fewest wells and leverage their trajectory to make the most of reservoir properties, including geomechanical attributes like brittleness and features like natural fractures?
- How do we design wells that best connect natural and induced fractures with the least number of hydrofrac stages?
- What hydrofrac engineering and completion techniques will maximize our production IP & EUR?
"My estimation is that without the Well Trajectory Imaging (WTI) provided by SIGMA³, we would have been completely out the Haynesville Shale porosity zone for at least 3/4 of the lateral. It is very safe to say that at least half of the total well cost was saved. That would be approximately $6M."
– Jeff Reagan, Chief Geophysicist, BEUSA Energy
With a focus on simplicity, field engineers, asset managers, and geophysicists are using integrated GeoEngineering™ tools to perform quick evaluations of drilling, completions and production data. And with a platform built around the concept of real-time collaboration, office- and field-based teams are able to share key insights and capture value from every opportunity.